What do our customer say when they ask themselves…
“Why do I love my ASINspector?”
This is why – when I’m using ASINspector to research products, I can easily filter by category or column and drill down to find exactly the parameters I’m looking for.
I have full control and can customize the filters to return only those products that meet the filter criteria I’ve set up. That way, I’m only looking at the products that I want to look at and not wasting time researching products that don’t meet my demands.
See the Custom Product Research Filters in action here:
To set up your own custom filters, you simply:
- Perform a product search on Amazon.com
- Fire up ASINspector Pro on Chrome
- Click on the Filter icon in the top right of the ASINspector software
- Then you’ll see the top row open up for each column
- Once open, you can input your custom criteria for each column you wish to see specific results for
- Then press Enter after you add each criteria and your results will change automatically
Yes, it really is that easy to set up custom filters based on your own criteria…
…and they only take seconds to set up.
The custom product research filters feature is available in all versions of ASINspector, so make sure you fire up your copy today and start using the custom filters to find the perfect next product to sell.
The Team @ ASINspector