1. You agree not to spam your affiliate link on Facebook™, in any Facebook™ groups, or anywhere else on the web. You agree to use professional marketing practices, and you will help to uphold the high integrity of the ASINspector brand name.
2. You agree to only email your link to people that you have permission to mail, and in the event that someone wants to be removed from your mailing list, you agree to instantly remove them and to apologize to them to help hold integrity with our offer.
3. No fraudulent purchases will be allowed. You may not purchase from yourself using your own link, and only non-refunded sales will count towards your contest rankings.
4. If you plan to use the trademarked name, ASINSpector, in any of your marketing efforts, you must first get our permission by emailing us and describing your specific use of our trademarked name in detail: email@example.com
5. You may not make any misleading claims or represent any earnings potential that customers will expect from this course, without properly citing proof of those earnings. It’s a best practice to always include the phrase “results may vary”, and it’s also best practice to let customers know that while some members make significant income as a result of this course, there are also other members who make little to no income.
6. Please make sure you double check your affiliate links and information is correct when signing up. You are responsible for using the correct affiliate URL.
7. The use of exit scripts or pop-ups which redirect to your affiliate URL are not allowed.
8. You may NOT use cookie-stuffing of any kind. This instantly throws up a red flag in our tracking stats, showing that you have massive clicks but no sales, which hurts the numbers for every other affiliate. Please be sure to only send legitimate visitors to the offer page and if your visitor count is too high without any sales, you may run the risk of having your affiliate link for this offer suspended.
9. All contest payouts will happen when total sales are tallied up after the refund period, which is a 30-day period. The sales contests are all based on non-refunded sales.
10. You MAY create your own bonus offers to complement the sale of ASINspector, but please exercise caution to ensure that customers are fully aware of the product they are purchasing through us, and to make sure that your bonus does not mislead them in any way whatsoever. It’s also best practice to make sure that you do not make any effort to “steal” customers away from other affiliates by encouraging them not to buy from them, but to buy from you instead. If we see this practice happening from you, we may exercise the right to suspend your affiliate account.
11. YouTube video and Blog Post reviews WILL be allowed from this affiliate promotion, but please send a link to the review to firstname.lastname@example.org.