1. You agree not to spam your affiliate link on Facebook™, in any Facebook™ groups, or anywhere else on the web. You agree to use professional marketing practices, and you will help to uphold the high integrity of the ASINspector brand name.
2. You agree to only email your link to people that you have permission to mail, and in the event that someone wants to be removed from your mailing list, you agree to instantly remove them and to apologize to them to help hold integrity with our offer.
3. No fraudulent purchases will be allowed. You may not purchase from yourself using your own link, and only non-refunded sales will count towards your contest rankings.
4. If you plan to use the trademarked name, ASINSpector, in any of your marketing efforts, you must first get our permission by emailing us and describing your specific use of our trademarked name in detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You may not make any misleading claims or represent any earnings potential that customers will expect from this course, without properly citing proof of those earnings. It’s a best practice to always include the phrase “results may vary”, and it’s also best practice to let customers know that while some members make significant income as a result of this course, there are also other members who make little to no income.
6. Please make sure you double check your affiliate links and information is correct when signing up. You are responsible for using the correct affiliate URL.